I felt scared

Last summer I had an experience that I’ll never forget. I took part in a football tournament and in one of the two matches I played; I went crazy because a lot of weird things happens.

The opponents were kicking us every single minute, the goal keeper had no idea about football rules and the referee was whistling against our team all the time. I was getting on my nerves and I started insulting the referee and kicking everything I found on my way. Eventually, the referee threw me out of the match. A few minutes, when the match had finished, a father, whose child was football player from the other team, started to frown on me. When I saw him, I confronted him. Suddenly, he ran very fast towards me to kick me. Fortunately the president of the club and two people more took that man to keep him away from me.

When the entire event was over, I took my helmet and went home. The next day, I felt scared so I sent a message to the captain of the team to make up with either team and that father.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment