INTERNET PROFILE

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Birth place: Kenya, Nairobi
Date of birth: 22/03/1994
Current City: Barcelona, Spain
Occupation: Student
Age: 17
Languages: English (fluent)
Spanish (fluent)
Relationship Status: Single

 ABOUT ME:

I’m Spanish and American. I grew up in London and I have been living in Barcelona now for 3 years with my parents and my brother, Hugo.  I’m a fun and creative person; I love music, photography and art. Anytime I get to spend with my friends watching movies or going shopping is just great!

In the future I want to study economics. Hopefully if I am successful I will become director of the art department of a multinational company, a dream of mine.

THE PERFECT PEN FRIEND:

Age: 17-20

Gender: male or female

I am mainly interested in people who share similar interests, so we have something in common to talk about. It would be great to send emails and letters with pictures so we could get to know each other’s different lives and cultures. I also want to improve my French and I am willing to help with English. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment