PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: Celena
Occupation: Student
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English


ABOUT ME

I'm a friendly and nice girl from Formentera, Spain; but sometimes I'm very shy. I'm polite and I have a good-natured with people who is also polite with me. I have to recognise that when someone anger me I have bad mood
My hobbies are having fun with my friends, surfing in internet and the thing that I really like doing is listening to music while I'm thinking about my day in the high school.
I live with my mother and my little brother in Formentera. A beatiful tiny island in the Balearic Islands.

Nowadays, I don't know what I want to study in the future but I thing that it will be some related with the tourism or companies.

I'M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE

Age: 16-20
Gender: male or female

I'm interested in meeting people who have the same interests as me. I'm looking for some friends to talk about our histories and experiences, to give good advices, ...
If you are interested to know me, you can find me in facebook and then we can exchange our e-mails.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment