Crazy taxi

Last weekend I had to go to a party. At eight o'clock I started to change my clothes and makeup, it was too late when I finished. I was cutting it fine, so I decided to get a taxi.

In only five minutes I was sitting in the taxi. At first sight the driver looks good, except for the fact he was looking at me with a huge smile on his face that makes he seems quite mad. I told him the direction ( Av. Diagonal 13). The driver was looking where was the place in a map, in that moment I realise he was smelling like alcohol. He begans to speak, the few words he could say correctly were without sense. In that moment I started to feel really afraid, and when I saw that I didn't know those streets, my fear begans to improve.
The taxi driver was doing a lot of crazy things, while he was in a contradireccion way, he was opening the door of the car, I didn't understand nothing, the only thing I was desiring in that moment was going out of that crazy taxi.

Finally, we stopped in a very strange street, he forces me to go down, and with a knife, he wants to cut my knee. I was absolutely terrified. I do everything I could to save my life, but I didn't win the battle...Suddenly I woke up, it was a dream. I really was late to the party, but this time, I decided to tell my mum if she can took me, just in the case, the nightmare comes truth.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment