Globalfriends.com


PERSONAL DETAILS
Name: Steve
Occupation: Student
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Languages: Spanish, English and Catalan


ABOUT ME



I am a good fun and generous boy from Cornellà de Llobregat near to Barcelona. I am quite serious too. Currently I have few hobbies like playing football or watching monologues,  especially the Ernesto Sevilla ones. Presently I live with my parents, my grandmother and my older sister. Living in Cornellà have some advantages than living in Barcelona, but its have disadvantages too: there is less traffic and noise but if you want to meet your friends from school you have to travel to Barcelona by car or tube.

I'M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE

Age: 16-20
Gender: Male

I am interested in getting to know new people who like sports like me in order to learn or know the sports played in their countries. I'm trying to improve my English level for achieve my objective of approve the Advanced exam in English, so It would be great to swap some emails in English (also we can chat by messenger)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment