Celena Marí Jiménez

NARRATIVE ESSAY


My last Christmas holidays were awful. I will never forget when I was staying in Berlin with my little sister and my grandparents.
The weather was horrible, freezing and snowing. We had been playing for a long time in a Christmas's fair, near to a beautiful river, when suddenly we saw someone in the water drowning.
We were scared about the image but it became worst when we saw that my little sister wasn't with us. We were looking for a few minutes for my sister and then we saw his scarf in the floor. We can't believe it!! We didn't know what to think!!
She had disappeared!! During one second we were thinking that she was the person inside the water.
Five minutes later, something gave us hope. Someone had helped the person who was inside the water and we can saw that she wasn't my sister.
Out of the crow, we saw her asking for popcorn in a small shop. My grandparents and I were really happy but quite angry too, because she didn't ask our permission.
She was really sorry and after our adventure we think twice about leaving my little sister walking alone.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment