Personal details


Name: Melany
Occupation: unemployed
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Languages: Spanish, Catalan and English

About me

I am a crazy girl from Spain, specifically from Barcelona. I am generous, outgoing, and very talkative, for me any moment is good to explain any gossip. Nowadays I practice a lot of hobbies, because I have a lot of leisura. I don't have a job, with the crisis is impossible for me to found it, so in my free time I like to do parachuting, streetsurfing and parkour, also I like reading a good book, and watch television, particularly sálvame deluxe. At the present time I am living with a dog, three cats, and one snake, oh! and my husband, he has 10 years more than me. When I think in the future, I would like to have 3 litle childs and show them all the good things in live.



I am lookin for a pen friends who are...

Age: 30-50
Gender: Male

I would like to meet new people who like the same things that I do. He has to be out-going, fearless, and with lot of patience. Any one is welcome to writte me and inbox, and I would give you the honor to know me, but if in one conversation you do not surpise me (in the good way of the word), I will delete you. If you think you are a great person, write me! I am ansious to know you! kisses!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment