LOST

Two summer ago, when I was having my summer holidays, I had an experience that I’ll never forget. I was staying with my friend Paula in her house in the mountain. One afternoon we were bored and we decided to go for a walk. The views were utterly stunning and calm and peace reigned around us.

When it started to get dark we decided to go home and all of a sudden we realised that we were completely lost. The peace and calm became in anxiety and fear. There was anything around us and it was getting very, very late. As soon as we had coverage in the mobile we call the police, as there wasn’t another option.

After a while, when it was pitch black, they found us. Unbelievably we were ten kilometres far from Paula’s house. I’ll certainly think twice about going for a walk through the forest in the future!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment