GOOD SAMARITAN


It was my first wedding anniversary and I was driving to the restaurant where my wife and I had to met. Although my car is a "Smart" there was no place to park, so I had to be searching for a place, but nobody left his place with his car. I was exhausted and starving


Afterwards I saw a handicapped parking, my intention was to park perpendicular to the other parked cars to take up less space, but suddenly when I thought that the coast was clear a policeman appeared through the window of the car, I realized that he caught me red-handed, and I have to leave the place and continue searching.


In the end I found a little place in where I was able to park, but I had to maneuvered, thanks god that a nice person was advising me during the maneuvers. I got it after intense minutes trying to park. I was about to leave the car when the person who helped me entered the car was in front of my car and leave his place. When he leave it was a gigantic place to park.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment