Globalfriends.com

PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: Alba
Occupation: Student
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Languages: Spanish (fluent), Catalan (fluent), English (standard) and French (some)

ABOUT ME

I am a creative and outgoing girl from Barcelona, Spain. I am very talkative and sometimes I become crazy. I love listening to music and my hobbies are the old mechanical things (as record players or analogic cameras) and playing the piano (I play it since I was five years old).

I've been living in Barcelona all my life, and I like so much this city. It's small but it has everithing. I live with my parents and my young brother. I live quite far to the city center, and it is a disadvantage because I have to take the tube every time I want (or need) to go to the city center.


I AM LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS BECAUSE:

Age: 17-20
Gender: Either male or female

I want to know new people and learn about their cultures. I also would like to improve my English or my French and even learn more lenguages. It would be great to exchange e-malis in English or in any other lenguage.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment