A summer night

This summer, while I was staying at home, one of my friends called me. She asked me if I would like to watch a film in a garage with two more friends. The idea was good, so I accepted it and at night I went to her garage that was near my house.

While I was going to the place, I only could see the pitch black street. Suddently, I heard the sound of an iron door. It came from the swimmingpool that has an access by the street. I was completely frightened and I didn't know if run home or go along the street. For a seconds I felt totally scared and then I heard some laughs. This fact raised my fear until the moment that I saw my friends' car parked.

They saw that I was utterly furious, so the two boys got out of the swimmingpool. Actually, if I were them, I would had laugh out loud seeing somebody in that situation because it wasn't such terrifying. Finally, we went to watch the movie that, in fact, was a terror movie.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment