Global Friends




PERSONAL DETAILS
                                       
Name: Kevin Richard Yeo-Sanz

Date of birth: 10/08/1994

Occupation: Student

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Languages:
  English (Native Speaker)
  Spanish (Native Speaker)
  Catalan (Fluent)
  French (Some)


ABOUT ME

I really do not know how to describe my-self; since I’m still in a process of learning about my-self.        So far, I can say that I’m an easy-going, talkative person, but that’s just one side of me. Also, I consider my-self a good-natured and sensible guy, though quite often, people see the superficial side in me. As I said, frequently I’m seen as a rather cold, superficial or even obnoxious boy. The answer is yes, I’m a perfectionist, I love order and I’m very keen about good manners.

My main interests in life are politics, religion and HM Queen Elizabeth II and Margaret Thatcher. The last one, I have been given the privilege to meet her in a private audience in December. I have to admit, that she is one of my mentors in life. Due to her and her innovative  politics, I have decided to become a politician.
Allow me to briefly talk about my life. 

I was born in Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, where my biological parents passed away. I wasn’t even a week old, that I was adopted by the Yeo-Sanz, my family. I live with my parents, my sister and her family, and my grand-mother. Ever since I was born, I have lived in Great Britain and Spain, travelled throughout most of the European and Asiatic countries and have attended six different schools. As you can observe I have a lot of world behind me. Now, I live a rather sedentarily life, I live in Barcelona but spend most of my time at our country-side Estate. In the future, I would like to live between London and Barcelona, where I have both my families and heart.

I’M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE

Age: No age average requested.

Gender: Either male or female

 My only wish is to find somebody who is a good speaker and listener, who is authentic and truthful. I want to make this a good and challenging experience, so before anybody takes this as a joke, please abstain yourself from adding me to their friend’s list.

The only request I make is that whoever wants to be my friend must have three things present: Being respectful, honest and not afraid to confront me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment