Globalfriends.com

PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: Leire

Occupation: Student

Age: 17

Gender: Feamale

Lenguages : Catalan,Spanish, English and Gallego.

ABOUT ME

I am a good fun girl from Barcelona, Spain. I am very talkative and I think that I’m a girl something special or rare, I don’t like normal hobbies for my age. In my spare time I love to dance flamenco or relax by listening old-fashioned flamenco like Antonio Molina. My other passion is for the football but only for the real Betis balón pié team.

Nowadays I live with my parents and my young brother.

I have lived in Barcelona all of my life, for me living in Barcelona is a kind because it’s a perfect city, we have a beautiful mountains and beaches and a lot of party, is impossible to be bored but living in Barcelona has some disadvantantges, there are a lot of pollution.

I'M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE

Age: 17-25

Gender: Either male or female

I would like to know new people from other cultures, and improve my English. Especially I am interested in Indian people because I love this culture and I want to know more about them, also I still like to learn French.

I will be happy to exchange emails with you in some language and also we can chat by skype if you buy. Contact me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment