PERSONAL DETAILS



  • Name: Anna

  • Occupation: Student

  • Age: 16

  • Gender: Female

  • Nationality: Spanish

  • Languages: Spanish (fluent), Catalan (fluent) and English


ABOUT ME


I am a shy but also a strong-willed girl when I have a purpose. At first sight, I could seem stroppy but who knows me well can see that I'm a warm-hearted girl. I'm from Barcelona and I can't say that I have a lot of hobbies. I spend most of my time in the school and studying, but the weekends I meet my friends and I have fun with them.


I live with my parents and my sister, who is 23 years old. In a future, I would like to study medicine because it's something that has been taking my attention since a few years ago.



I'M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE



  • Age: 17-22

  • Gender: Either male or female

I would like to meet new people, if not from other countries, people from here who share the same interests than me. For example, people with who talk in English or are studying the same as me so we can share information.


If you are interested on this, please send me an email.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment