Internet Profile

PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: Joseph Stalin

Occupation: Student

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Languages: Russian and Georgian

ABOUT ME

I’m a serious, strong-willed boy from Georgia. I hate bossy, authoritarian people because they remember me of my father, who used to hit me when I was a child. I’m cold-blooded and heartless, so I do not like sensitive, good-natured people either. However, I do like flowers and music, they are my only weakness and it has been so ever since I was little. I am a fighter for the change and in my free time I like to write about my future plan of revolution. My deepest dream is to create a new revolutionary nation, free from capitalism and, of course, subordinate to me.

I’M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE:

Age: Indeterminate

Gender: Either male or female

I’m interested in getting to know weak, easy-controllable people and I would like to find youth eager to join my revolution team against the authorities. If you are obedient and complacent, we will get on very well. I’m also looking for intelligent, warm-hearted men, catholics and important people such as doctors and engineers to create a winter camp at Siberia. I’m sure they will enjoy their time there very much.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment