PERSONAL DETAILS:



• Name: Laia
• Age: 17 years old
• Occupation: Student
• Gender: Female
• Languages: Catalan(native language), Spanish(fluent) and English (standard)



ABOUT ME:


I consider myself as a very outgoing person (although I can be little shy sometimes), crazy (but coherent), with clear ideas and friend of my friends. Sometimes I have bad mood (I admit), but I think that this proves I'm a person with character, that sometimes is better to have it than not have it.

I have lived in Barcelona all my live. I love living here because, apart from that the city is so wonderfull, you can choose between going to the mountain or the sea and this is something that in many places you can’t do it. But live here has disadvantatges too: there's a lot of polution, noise and the truth is that the city is so much expensive. However, it's a city which is one of the best seen in Spain.

Nowadays, I live with my parents and my brother but I'd like to become independent with any fiend when I start my college career and have a steady job to pay the rent.

I don’t consider myself as a person with "hobbies". I think I'm the typical who like being with friends and having a good time with them. What fascinates me is travelling. In fact, every summer I go with my parents anywhere in the world and it also helps me to forget the problems and to spend a good time with my family. When I grow old, I'd like to take a backpack, money, and go to explore the world, far away from here. For me, it would be an incredible experience. Also, I’d like do skydiving but as I’m a bit jinx, I’m sure that the parachute do not open and I will turn into mush for babies.

Honestly, I have no idea what I will do in the future. I'd like to be a veterinarian but for now I prefer not to make decisions or settle on anything. I just want to live in the moment without being worried about what will and will not do.


I AM LOOKING FOR A PEN FRIEND TO:


• Age: 17-20
• Gender: Either male or female



I am interested in meeting new people, especially if they share the same interests than me. If it’s possible, I'd like to meet people from other countries to learn about their culture and to test my English and increase my level. I would also like to learn French or Italian but in my opinion, I think that this is more a whim than anything else.
If anyone is interested in this, send an e-mail to laiabarreram@gmail.com. I will receive with pleasure.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment