SHORT STORY

Last summer I had an experience that I’ll never forget. In my village there’s a huge lake, my friends and I were staying in front of the lake when we was explaining an urban legend about “the spirit of the lake”. We’d have been scared when suddenly we see the water grow up.

David and Jhony immediately sat up and started running. Lourdes and Me were surprised and without moving. At first 15 seconds we can’t respond to the situation, we didn’t know what was happening and we were scared suddenly we had listened someone cried strongly and immediately we got up and ran behind David and Jhony. After running for a long time we stopped for a second, we stood there with our mouths wide open. What a close shave!

EVEN TODAY, WE DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. I will certainly think twice to going to the lake . Probably the spirit had manifested that day…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment