Two weeks ago, I was going back home from school at night. It was very dark, so my mother had told me to pick up a Taxi, but I refused to do so. While I was walking, I heard a strange noise, it was a motorcycle but it didn’t make the slightest effect on me. I was very anxious to get home.

I walked about 100 meters and the motorcycle, was still doing funny things, I thought: ‘What a brainless person you can be to behave like this’. As I continued walking, I realized that the driver was getting closer and closer, and it was then when I started to panic. I had to stop. Next to me, there was a good -looking woman, ornamented with expensive Jewelry.

I saw that the man on the motorbike was getting nearer to us. He reached his hand out to the women’s neck and stole her necklace. The lady reacted in a very violent way and began to hit the man with her handbag. Luckily for the man, he ran away and unluckily for me I received all her yelling and punishment. I was terrified and got into the nearest taxi, which drove me home.  Now, when I walk in the street at night, I’m always aware people, just in case.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment