The last Weekend I had one of the most relaxing and heartwarming experiences of my life while I was in a mountain retreat. My friends and I were staying in a cottage house in a village at 1500 meters height called Gisclareny. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.


The first day we went hiking to a small chapel on top of a hill, where you could enjoy some astonishing views of the Catalan Pyrenees, the walk was long and exhausting, but it was worth all the effort. We spend that night telling stories around the fireplace, and the next day we went through the woods to take some pictures and rest. When I was there, with all the autumn trees around me and the cold but pleasurable breeze, I took a moment to relax and think about how beautiful nature was, it was absolutely breathtaking.

The moments we had in that retreat were enriching in a way that I can't describe and I'm pretty sure I will never, ever forget them. It isn't easy, but I know that some day I will return to that peaceful place where I was able to release all my stress and rebirth to a new life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment