PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: Danny

Occupation: Student

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Languages:

  • Spanish (Mother tongue)
  • Catalan (Fluent)
  • English (Some)










ABOUT ME

I’m a quite sensitive and friendly boy from Barcelona. I really appreciate little details and I love surprises, nevertheless, don’t tell me I have a surprise or my impatience will invade me. I love sports like Formula 1 or football and I love music as well. That’s why I spend most of my time playing the guitar at home. My passion is technology, and if I could, I would be the first one buying exclusive brand-new products when they were available. I live with my parents, my sister, my grandma and my uncle; however, I’ve to say that he is like my older brother. Living in Barcelona is something that a lot of people would appreciate. Here you can find everything you are looking for. However, this privilege has its drawbacks: it’s a really expensive city, there’s a lot of vandalism, lot of noise and pollution… That’s why I would like living in the outskirts of Barcelona.

I’M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE

Age: 16-18

Gender: Either male or female

I’m interested in getting to know new people, with whom I share interests, have good conversations, have fun, but above all, someone to help, support and make him or her happy. I don’t get on really well with big-headed, moody or self-centered people, however, I appreciate any warm-hearted, good-natured and strong-willed person. In a few months I’m going to travel abroad for a conference in Macedonia, where I’ll have to debate some current affairs with other European people. That’s the reason I want and need to practice English.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment