PERSONAL DETAILS
  • Name: Bibiana
  • Age: 17 years old
  • Occupation: Student
  • Gender: Female
  • Languages: Catalan (native language), Spanish (fluent), English (standard)

ABOUT ME

I consider myself as a responsible girl with a clear head. I am a very shy person although when I pick up trust I am outgoing.

I have lived in Barcelona all my live and I really love my city. Living here is amazing, not only is beautiful but also it has such a diverse landscape that permits you choose between mountain and sea.

Nowadays I live with my parents. My brother used to live with us too, since he got married.

I used to play tennis since I was unable to combine it with my studies. On my free time I like going out with my friends, read or simply stay at home with my family. Also I like making extreme sports, and I would like to do bungee jumping at least once in life.

Fortunately, I have very clear my future plans. Since I was a child that I want to be a teacher and I’m really looking forward it. Also I would like to live abroad for a couple of years.

I AM LOOKING FOR A PEN FRIEND TO:

Firstly, Knowing new people and its cultures is a fabulous way to socialite.

Secondly, I would like to improve my English and I thing that this way is different and funny.

At last but not least, to share hobbies, opinions about a film, a book…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment