GlobalFriends.com

Personal details


Name: John
Occupation: Student
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Languages: Spanish, English and Catalan

About me

I am a quite shy boy from Barcelona, Spain. I am generous and sensible too. Actually I don’t have lots of hobbies because I don’t have enough time to execute them but some activities I like to do are cycling, playing table tennis or watching good series, often not Spanish ones. At this moment I am living with my parents and brother, who’s 8 years older than me. My passion is to become an important doctor. I’ve always liked to help people, so I think this is finitely what I want to do: study medicine.


I am looking for pen friends who are...

Age: 15-20

Gender: Either male of female

I am interested in getting to know new people who like culture, biology and sports. I would love to know Chinese or African culture. I am also trying to improve my English in order to do the Advanced exam in English in July, so it would be great to exchange some emails in English.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment