To: Jimmy
From: Mark
Subject: Hi

Hi!

Thank you for your email. I can’t believe how long it's been seen we last talked. It's great to hear from you!

I think the best way to get fit is to exercise everyday for just 30 minutes. Although it’s just a short time if it's intense then you're sure to be ready for the Fun Run. The work out should be a mixture of things. Start of warming up for 5 minutes and make sure to stretch. Then you could run around the block for 20 minutes and finish of cooling down with some more stretches. Follow that routine everyday alongside a healthy diet and you'll be more that ready!

Talking about getting fit I've now joined a swimming team! I've been meaning to for ages and finally I have. 
It’s great, everyone is really friendly. Oh, guess what? I've already won a medal.

Well good luck with the Run!

Best wishes,

Mark

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment