Arantxa Viaplana


To: Jimmy
From: Mark

Hi!
I Haven’ Heard from you for ages!  How’s it  going?
It’s amazing you’re going tu run a marathon.  You that always tell us that you will never get into a career or any kinf of sports that involve runnig. It’s Fantastic! About the marathon you will need to get fit before it and go running, but you must leave 3 days per week to relax, secondly when you run you have to breathe through the mouth or nose but never breathe with both. And finally, the day of the marathon you don’t use any new clothes or shoes, its better that all you equipment has been used at least 15 days.
It’s true that I take part in the London Marathon last year; I ended up being in the top 30 among more than 200 people. Write soon!
Well, I better go. It’s lunch time and my brother is starting to get angry because I am using his computer.
Good luck in the marathon!
Mark
PS: John says Hi

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment