Luis Aleixandre


Lluis Aleixandre               frightening story

I remember the last winter; I went to La Masella sky station with my friends for skying one day, there a strange thing occurred.
While we were waiting for the chair lifts I leaved the snowboard for a moment in the floor and when I looked for it, I saw a big animal taking it away, me and my friends started to run for that kind of monster we saw, it was big, agile, sneaky, terrible and white, it confuse with the snow. So we could see he entering into a cavern. At that moment we didn't thought the consequences of going there, so we went into. We seen the monster it was like the famous yeti, at the same moment Guillem yelled -I got snowboard, get out from this hell!                                       I remember nothing more, I got incontinent.
I waked up in the middle of the snowed forest, my friend were around me, they explained me the history because I couldn’t remember what happend, and that Mark was going for help. After that a rescue team bringed us to the sky station again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment