To: Jimmy
From: Mark
Subject: Re: Hi!

Hello!

It's nice to hear from you! I was thinking to write you soon.

It's true that I took part in the London Marathon last year and this is something that if I could I'd repeat. Well, basicly this is an activity for having fun so I recommend you to let the shame in your house. Obviously, this will be better if you win the marathon. If you are toying with this idea, you have to do sport like running a few hours per day or going to the gym. However, the best way to be fit for this is training everyday in the places that the marathon is going to take place, like if you were taking the marathon.

There's not a lot of brand new things about me. I've just finished my first term exams and now I'm working on my investigation project. Please, give me news when you finish the marathon.

I'd better go. My investigation project is waiting for me.

All the best,

Mark

PS My parents send their best wishes.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment