To: Jimmy

From: Mark

Subject: FW: Hi!

Hi Jimmy!

Thanks for the email. It’s been fantastic to know about you again! Its years since I don’t hear from you!

It’s great to know that you’re going to take part in that charity run. If you want to get fit for the run you should start jogging either in the street or in a gym and, if possible, going cycling. Moreover, if I were you I’d go swimming or simply go for a daily stroll for your legs to get used to exercise. Besides, you ought to eat healthy and have a balanced diet. Finally you should avoid skipping meals and you must stay away from junk food!

You won’t believe that but I’m going to take part in that run as well! I decided a week ago with a friend of mine.

That’s all for now. I’d better go.

All the best,

Mark

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment