To: Jimmy

From: Mark
Subject: Hi!

Hi Jimmy!

How's life? Hope all's well.

Thaks you for your email. That's true, I have really been so much time without hearing from you!

I think it's a fantastic idea to take part in a Marathon. It can be a funny way to do exercise, what is very important for us. Actually, if you want to participate, you should be prepared for it. The best way to get ready is doing exercise everyday 'till the running. You should start for something light and be progressing to get ready. If I were you, I will stretch before doing anything, it's very important.

I'm now in Londos again! I haven't been here since the Marathon. You'll never belibe this but I'm in a music grup and we're recording here our firt CD. It's beeing an amazing expeerience! Hope you listen for us!

Oh! They are calling me, I'd better go. It can be important.

Take care,

Mark

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment