To: Jimmy

From: Mark

Subject: Re: Hi!

Hi!

It’s great to hear from you. I hope everything it’s ok.

There’re many ways to keep fit but the best one is to be regular with the exercise at least one hour per day. Nevertheless, if you want to run a seven kilometres race you should train harder.

Nowadays, there exist many ways of exercise your body and I hardly think that you have to get fun while you do exercise. If you combine it with a good diet, I’m sure that you’ll have good results in the Fun Race.

Buy the way I have heard that there’s a new fabulous gym in the centre and not only it’s cheap but also there’re a lot of activities such as dances from others countries, spinning,..

I leave you. My brother needs the computer.

See you,

Mark

PS/ Let me know how it goes the race

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment