To Jimmy
From Mark

Hi Jimmy!

Thanks for your email . It was great to hear from you!

I'm very happy that you want to participate in a Gorilla Fun Run. Normally, people do not usually encourage to do it!

My experience in the London Marathon last year was really exciting because I had a good time with other friends that also came. It was fun to run dressed as a gorilla!

My advice would be: do not take it very seriously, you should go to have fun, but if you want to get fit for the run, you have to practice a lot before and count your time.
After the London Marathon I will wait for your news!

About me, I'm still studying here in New York and I love this city! I want to live here forever.

Well, I'd better go. My dog wants to get out.

Write soon,
Mark

PS Thanks for ask me to some advice!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment