To: Jimmy
From: Mark
Subject: Re: Hi

Thank you for your email. I was happy to hear from you, how’s life?

I will try to give you some tips that were useful to me, you should prepare for the race if you want to win and you should train. Spend some time in your life to exercise and practice and know how to breathe while running. You could also supplement your workouts with a healthy balanced diet.If I were you I start with simple exercises and after with hard exercises like running over 30 minutes every day.I encourage to you to be more fit and win the Gorilla Fun Run!

You will never belive this but I lost 5 kilos in a week thanks to an innovative and hard diet. I can send , if you want, more information about this. Well I hope you will spend great.

Take care,

Mark

PS We still have to plan our trip and say Hi to Ellie.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment