Reply

To: Jimmy

From: Mark
Subject: Re: Hi

Hi, Jimmy!

I was so happy to read your e-mail! It’s great to hear from you after so long! Here there are no big news, everything’s pretty much the same.

I was really surprised to read that you are taking part in that race: you’ve never been very keen on sports! Well, I guess it’s never too late to start getting fit! However, I recommend you to begin from this same moment. If I were you, I would start by doing some jogging: it’s the best way to get fit. You shall set a lasting period of ten minutes for the first week and increase it little by little; otherwise, you will burn out on your first day. After some time, you may join a gym and work out too –having a personal coach can help you.

I’m considering the idea of visiting you on this Christmas holidays, would you like that? That way I can help you with your training and, besides, I promised Ellie I would drop by someday.

Wishing you all the best,

Mark.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment