Gorilla fund-raising marathon.


To: Mark 
From: Jimmy 
Subject: Re-Hi
Hi there,
How’s it going?  I’m glad to hear that all’s well. I’m so happy to see, that you and Ellie are going to take part in this marathon! It’s a great opportunity. As you may of have heard, it contributes to save the remaining gorillas in captive camps in Africa. 

 On the advice, I would go to a nutritionist; they will give you a more detailed programme of what food is more suitable for you .Another thing that you could do, would be to plan a daily exercise routine and stick to it. Don’t put too much pressure on your body, but if you need it get a Personal trainer. 

By the way, Lisa and I, are toying up with the idea of christening Erik, so we would be very glad if you and Ellie, would be his god-parents. It’s not yet clear, but let me know if it’s fine with you. 

Well, I’d better go, the baby is crying and I’m alone at home. I hope that you do well in the marathon and that we keep more often in contact. 

All the best, 
Jimmy
PS: Give my kiss to Ellie.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment