PERSONAL DETAILS
Name: Thindya
Occupation: Student
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Languages:
Spanish (Fluent)
Catalan (Fluent)
English (Some)
ABOUT ME
My name is Thindya and I live in a very cozy attic of Barcelona. I am an affectionate, talkative, kind person, though I am shy and for this reason I can be a little closed. I am extremely curious and energetic. I love investigate about a lot of things of different topics since music or mode to the different types of science like the nonethical science. I love listening to music and go out with my friends. I enjoy a lot traveling around the world with my autocaravan because in any place to which I go I have a house.
My family is quite big, totally we are five living in home: My mother, her husband, my brother, my “little sister” and I; but clear, my little sister has very much hair and long moustaches. Is very entertaining to be with they, always are joking, however, they are very serious with the obligations and they are very workers.
I'M LOOKING FOR PENFRIENDS WHO ARE
Age: 18-30
Gender: Either male or female.
I am interested to know new people with whom talk about a anything. If she or he were of another culture I could know other customs and ways of see the different events.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment