PERSONAL DETAILS


Name: Eduardo
Occupation: Student
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Languages:
Spanish (fluent)
Catalan (fluent)
English (some)

ABOUT ME

I am a very nice and pleasant boy from Barcelona. I am quite chatty and good fun. I enjoy a lot going out with my friends and throwing parties, although sometimes I can seem to be a bit serious and quiet. I also consider myself a very creative, and why not, intelligent person. That might be the reason why I love playing music with my guitar or even writing my own songs. I also like a lot practicing many different sports and I’m particularly fond of mountain-biking and playing football.
Nowadays I live with my parents and my brother, who is older than me. We all live in a very nice flat which is in one of the nicest neighborhoods of Barcelona, quite near to a mound called “El Putxet”. I personally like a lot living where I do because it is a very peaceful place full of nice streets, avenues and squares.

I'M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE

Age: 16-20
Gender: Either male of female

I’d like to meet all kinds of people on the Net and learn a lot about many other cultures and ways of living. I would also like to know people who share some interests with me so that we can have nice, enriching conversations. I am wanting a global pen friend just because I want to have this new experience and also because I think that we all have to take advantage of all the opportunities that we are given in this global world if we want to become better and wiser people.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment