PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: Ksenia

Occupation: Student

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Languages: Russian(Fluent)

Spanish(Some)

English(Some)

ABOUT ME

Hello to all the Bloggers! My name is Ksenia. You might think that it's a little bit strange name. But it is not at all. My name comes from Greek and, if I remember correctly, it means “foreigner”. Maybe this is why I am here, in Barcelona, place where I always wanted to be.

Actually, I was born in Russia in the small city called Volgograd. Then I moved with my family to Saint-Petersburg and some years later, to Moscow, our current home.

Now I am studying and living in the boarding school in Barcelona. This is my second year here and I really enjoy it, although I had to leave my family and friends and I admit that I miss them very much. But for now I need to think about my studies and career. I still don't know what I'm going to do in the future but I have three possible options: arts, languages or tourism. We'll see!

Anyway, the future is the future. What I am going to do right now is to describe my personality. I must say that I am quite talkative, easy-going person. I can't imagine my life without my family and my friends. I love spending time with them. I also like meeting new people. I think it's very important to be sociable and to know how to find contact with others. Lastly, I can be serious when it's needed.

It's time to talk about hobbies (my favourite subject). First off all, I adore films. I suppose I never tire and won't tire of watching them. My second hobby is classical and contemporary ballet, which I admire. The third place of my hobbies list occupies the theater, where I try to go every free weekend. I also can mention that there are some very good books I really like. Above all, I give my preference to the classical literature. And finally, I am fond of writing letters. Not those e-mails that we send every day to each other, but handwritten letters. I find it more interesting and romantic. I think it's never too late to return to those old days, when everyone wrote letters or read books.

I am really interested in getting to know new people and I hope to find friends. Thus I'm not only meeting new different cultures, but also I am practicing my English, that is to say, I'm combining business with pleasure.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment