Internet profile(Simón Pacielo)

Name: Simón

Occupation: Student

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Languages:
- Latin (some)
- Catalan (fluent)
- Spanish (fluent)
- French (fluent)
- English (fluent)

About me
I am a very nice and friendly boy from Barcelona. I am quite talkative and I enjoy a lot spending time whit my friends. I love reading books: philosophy, economy, politics, history, and some novels too. I like very much writing poems; it is the best way to express sincerely your feelings.
 I am very lazy in the school, but I really enjoy almost everything related to art. I love music, and my favorite hobby is boxing. I want to be the world heavy-weight champion, and I am going to be. I have an older brother, he is great! I play the bass in a Hardcore group, I really enjoy playing our own songs, they make my blood boil!

I am looking for pen friends

Age: 16-19
Gender: Female
I am interested in knowing some new people in internet, so we can talk in English to improve our level. We can talk about everything, about our day, our studies, our relationships, our hobbies… Could be great to have too a pen friend from other culture, so we can interchange knowledge from our countries
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comentarios:

Christian L.L. said...

Do you really speak fluent french:O?

Post a Comment