Internet profile

PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: Laia

Occupation: Student

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Languages: Catalan (Fluent)

Spanish (Fluent)

French (fluent)

English (Some)

ABOUT ME

My name is Laia and I come from Andorra. I am a great fan of sports, I go swimming and skiing, I play basketball and I dance. I am also fund of going out with my friends and have a great time. Another hobby of mine is music; I play three instruments, the piano, the flute and the viola.

Traveling is my passion and thanks to my family I have seen many different, interesting and beautiful countries around the world.

My family is composed of both of my parents, my young and old sisters and me. My family and my friends is the most important thing in my life, they make me laugh and smile every day.

I’M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS

Age: 17-20

I am looking for either a girl or a boy from another culture, English speakers would be better as I could improve my English speaking skills. It would be nice if they liked sports and music so we would be able to share good times.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment