internet profile

personal details

name: Marta

age: 19

gender: female

languages: catalan(fluent)

spanishfluent)

english(some)

about me:

My name is Marta. I'm living in L’Ampolla, but in the Studies time I live in Barcelona.

I’m a veriy extrovertive person and I haven’t shame about anything, but in the other hand I have panik to sharks.

In the future I want to study veterinary because I love all the animals.

One of my dreams of my life is travel around the World, my favourite places are: Italy, Australia, USA, Africa and Dominican Republic.

My hobbies are based on Sports, i ride horse along the beach, swimming and i love see the football matches.

I'm looking for a pen friends who are

age: 19 - 28

gender: either male or female

I'm interested in getting to know new people and talk about their spectatives of her lifes and the activities and the interesting moments of their passat and pesent.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment