Internet Profile

PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: Nil.

Occupation: Student.

Age: 19

Gender: Male.

Languages:
- Catalan (fluent)
- Spanish (fluent)
- French (fluent)
- English (normal)

ABOUT ME

I am Nil and I come from Andorra. I am a easy going adventurous boy whenever it is possible I go skiing. I do motorbike on the mountain with my brother. I like to go out with my friends and do a lot of things.
One of my hobbies is to drive my car on the travel and out limit the speed permitted and I like to travel around the world.
I have an older brother and he is 25 years old. He has similar hobbies as me. I enjoy spending most of my time with him.

I AM LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE

I am in search of a special pen friend, whom I can share my experiences and learn another cultures and languages. I prefer a person who likes the same activities I enjoy doing.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment