internet profile (Susanna Fatsini)

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Name: Susanna Fatsini Blanch
Occupattion: Student
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Languages: Catalan (Fluent)
Spanish (Fluent)
English (Some)


ABOUT ME:

Hello, my name is Susanna and I am a big-headed girl, easy-going but sometimes I'm a bit moody.
I'm from l'Ametlla de Mar but I am studying in Barcelona at the College SiL.


I am very shy but when I'm with friends I like to have conversations with them and things are serious or not so serious things.
My hobbies are on the computer, play the guitar. I also like listening to music and spend my time with my friends.

I love to travel, when I grow up I'd go to Australia because it's on the other side of the world and I like knowing things about other countries and their customs, their religions, their way of life, their food...

In my town I'm living in my grandmother's house. In this house I live with my parents, my grandmother and my sister is also studying in Barcelona and so I and she was only the weekends we're home. In Barcelona I'm in a boarding school with my friends.


I want to make new friends and meet people with other cultures because as I said before I like to know the cultures, food... from other countries. I also want to make friends who speak Spanish or English to strengthen my language.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment