PERSONAL DETAILS

Name: Yulffi

Occupation: Student

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Lenguages:

Spanish (Fluent)

Catalan (Fluent)

English (Some)

ABOUT ME

Hello everybody, I am Yulffi, say an easy and outgoing guy who always tries to be cheerful.

Nowadays I'm living in Barcelona but i was born in the Dominican Republic and have lived mostly in Tarragona.

I am a very talkative person but depending on the circumstances I am somewhat shy, I love good conversations, but in general all, especially those dealing with an interesting and well justified, with a good conversation can be learned but mostly have a good time.

I have no particular hobby as such I like to play volleyball, go running by myself and the whole sport in general, I can also say that I love movies, my favorite movies are Troy, The Last Samurai and some more, in moments of solitude or quiet before watching TV or listening to music I prefer to read a book, some books I really liked were the Steppenwolf, The Catcher in the Rye and many more as each one has a moral.

I love music except reggaeton and flamenco, and finally I value a good time with friends.

In the future I would like to travel, especially to small islands of Patmos and Mykonos Greece and so on.

Still, the place where I am and I've been I've liked a lot about their traditions as the Feast of the Merce in Barcelona or Santa Tecla in Tarragona.

I am very interested in meeting new people and share information in order to continue learning but to evolve especially in learning a language as important as English.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comentarios:

Laia Bardina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment