personal details


name: Anastasiya

age: 17

gender: female

languages: russian(fluent)

kazakh(fluent)

spanish(some)

english(some)

about me:


Hello,everybody. I'd like to tell you about me. My name is Anastasiya. Origin of this name is Greece. Significant is ''revived''.

Nowdays, I'm living in Barcelona, but i was born in Russia in a small town called Cheboksary. I've lived all my life in the best place in the planet Almaty, Kazakhstan.:)


I just started my life in Barcelona, but I really enjoy it. Actually, I'm studying in College Sil and going to be psihologist.

In any case, I'll be very glad to describe my personality. I'm easy-going and cheerful person, but a little bit shy. I'm quite talkative and I like good conversations too. The most important things in my life are my family and friends. Withtout them I can't imagine me.


Well, let's talk about hobbies. Firstly, I adore sports and my favorite sport is snowboarding. I've practiced snowboard since I was 9. Secondly, I really enjoy good movies. I soppouse that I've watched all romantic comedies and scary movies, that exist. There are my favorite genres. I also like some good books. I prefer modern literature. My favorite author is Bernard Verber.

I'm looking for a pen friends who are


age: 16-20

gender: either male or female


I'm interested in getting to know new people. I would also like to know people who share some interests with me so that we' ll have a nice conversation and although I'd like to practice my informal english.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment