Name: Carlos
Occupation: Student
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Languages:
Spanish (fluent)
Catalan (fluent)
English (some)

ABOUT ME

I am a pleasant outgoing boy, but I admit that sometimes I can be shy and cautious with people I am not really confident with. I have numerous hobbies like football but unfortunately I haven’t got enough time to practice it. As well I like playing table tennis as it’s one of the few things that I can do in my school’s residence. During the week I live in that residence with some of my school mates. It’s not so bad as I expected, but sometimes I miss being home. I spend most of my weekends in my town (Vinaròs), so I see my friends and my family every week at least. I spend most of my summer in Peñiscola with my family: my parents and my sister. I don`t really need to go abroad on holidays, as the beach of Peñiscola and the foreigners girls that come to spend the summer are enough good for me.

I’M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE

Age: 15 -19
Gender: Either male or female

It would be great to chat and to exhange emails with stranger people who are native in English or French so that I could improve the languages that I don't usually practise in a informal way. It would be interesting to be told about other cultures and about the completly different habits that people have in other countries.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment