Internet profile

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Name: Paula
Occupation: Student
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Languages:
Spanish (Fluent)
Catalan (Fluent)
English (Some)

ABOUT ME

I consider myself a quite self-centred person in several aspects as I try to do things my best. However, I have to say I love going out with my friends to parties and have a lot of fun. When I first meet somebody I can be a little shy, but after some time, I usually become more talkative and laugh a lot. Sometimes I would have to show more self-confidence and not to be so exaggerated, as I always get worry about everything.
Apart from going out and be with my friends, I spend most of my free time dancing classical ballet. I've been dancing since I was 5 and hope I will never give up it as I love it! I also like listening to music and watching films and ballet pieces at theatres.
I live in Vinaròs and Peñíscola (in Castellón), with my parents and my twin brother, Carlos. However, during the school year I just go home at weekends because I'm studying in Barcelona. I like the places I live because they are small towns where you get familiar with everybody, and have a lot of tourism in summer. However, the opportunities you may have are obviously better in bigger cities and you can go unnoticed.

I’M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE

Age: 16-22

Gender: Either male or female

I’m not looking for specific people to be my pen friends. It would be better if we could share some interests as our conversations would be amazing and could see if our opinions are similar. But, anyway, I just want to meet different people of other countries, customs and hobbies and exchange emails as they can help me to improve my English and show me how different life can be around the world.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment