Aina Martorell Moranta

PERSONAL DETAILS
Name:
Aina
Occupation: Student
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Languages:
Catalan (Fluent)
Spanish (Fluent)
English (Some)

ABOUT ME

I am Aina. I live in Mancor, a village from Mallorca, but I am living in a student residence in Barcelona because I am studying second of bachiller for this year. In the future, I would like to be a lawyer. Now that I'm in Barcelona I being away from my people, from my family are valued much more things. I have two sisters; Maria is the smallest and Magda is the oldest in my house. In the weekend, I go to the my sister's flat because she is living near of here. I love to travel and when I will have finished to study I will do a travel around the world. I am a girl that if I can help you with sometimes so I just have to say and I will do.

I'M LOOKING FOR PEN FRIENDS WHO ARE
I'm interested in getting to meet new people, different languages and different cultures. I consider that the best way to learn a language is to know people from other countries.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment