Formal Letter


25 False Avenue
Liberty Utopia
LI78947UT
13 January 2011
Future Publishing
10 Waterside Way
Northampton
NN4 7XD
United Kingdom
Re: Magazine subscription has not been renewed although been paid.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am addressing this letter of complaint due to the poor services offered by your company. I did renew my subscription to TOTAL GUITAR magazine via regular mail and your subscription department emailed me confirming my payment. However, a few weeks later I received a new email stating that my subscription had not been renewed and consequently paid.
All earlier complaints have not been replied and so I am left very disappointed by your customer service. Because of this major negligence I have not received my February issue, precisely an issue that I was really looking forward to reading. I would also like to highlight the fact that if the company keeps on leaving me without a formal reply I will not doubt when posting in several internet blogs about your disastrous subscription and payment management.
I would be very grateful if you solved this situation as soon as possible.Thank you in advance.
Yours faithfully,
NAME Surname
NAME Surname

well done

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment