FORMAL LETTER

73 Wembley St.
London
DN1 4HG
Customer Services Department
Digital Store
159 Oak St.
London K5 1RD
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
8 February 2011
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you to complain about the digital camera I bought in your store and about the way I was treated when I came back to complain.
I bought the digital camera two weeks ago. I tried it and it worked perfectly, so I took a lot of pictures. However, when I arrived home and plugged it into my computer I could not open any file. Then, I saw in its box that the software of the camera was not suitable for my computer. The fact is that I remember clearly clearly remember that the salesclerk in the store told me that it would work perfectly on my personal computer.
Moreover, four days after then, the image on the camera screen suddenly turned green. I went to your store and I was told that it was my mistake not to read the special features written on in the box of the product.
I would be grateful if you could apologise for giving me wrong information and also refund all my money back.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->
[Signature]
Name Surname

well done

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment