21 Diagonal Ave
Barcelona, Spain
09833
7 February 2011
Customer services
Sony
Japan
NZ13 8YH
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about a PlayStation 5 which my father bought from your shop in November. I received the PlayStation 5 as a Christmas present some weeks ago. After two days it stopped making a noise. Now the joystick does not work.
When i I returned the faulty PlayStation to the shop, the shop assistant asked me for a receipt.
Unfortunatelly i did not have one because the PlayStation was a gift. The shope assistant was quite rude and refused to give me a refund.
I would be grateful if you could let me I could have a refund. If this is not possible, i I will accept a replacement.
I am also going to write to the manufacturer and tell them all about it.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Yulffi Mordam
Yulffi Mordan

be careful with capital I

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment