Formal Letter of Complaint


38 Mallorca Street
Barcelona, Spain
08011
Customer Services Department
Yoigo
175 Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes
Barcelona, Spain
08014
Dear Mr. Riera,
I would like to express my dissatisfaction about a purchase I made a few days ago in one of your shops “Yoigo” and, especially, about the fact that nobody attended assisted me when I needed it.
It was clearly stated on your website that the first person who bought an iPod-nano would receive as a gift a mobile phone Nokia 7900. I bought an iPod on the 3 of February and I was completely sure to be given a gift without any problems. And I received it. However, I was disappointed to find that the mobile was absolutely broken and lacked of some details.
To make matters worse, when I wanted to discuss this situation, the way I was treated in your shop wasn’t so pleasant. I received no help and no apology. As you can imagine, apart from disappointment this caused me bad impressions.
I would be very grateful if you could look into this situation. it's better if you say matter
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Carmen de España

remember to avoid contractions. well done

8 February 2011



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment